How much does a Chiropractor Cost in Bangalore?
Who is Chiropractor?
Chiropractors are among the most fascinating of the healthcare professionals who work with the spine, nerves, muscles, and joints to reduce pain, restore health, prevent injury, and improve function—in other words, to help you get and stay healthy. They have helped millions of people feel more energized, more relaxed, and more comfortable.
Chiropractors mainly are a licensed healthcare profession that cares for the patient by providing healthcare services to the musculoskeletal system – the bones, ligaments, nerves, muscles, and tendons. Based on the belief that the body's structure is controlled by a complex system of nerve impulses, chiropractic practitioners manage back and neck pain by applying manual adjustments, spinal manipulations, and other methods to restore health to the musculoskeletal system. They are dedicated to helping patients through the healing process, including hands-on techniques for adjusting the spine.
How to become qualified chiropractor?
• In India, the Doctor of Chiropractic degree is usually a 5 year integrated Bachelor's degree or B.Sc (Chiro) followed by 2-3 years of Master’s degree program or M.Sc in Chiro.
• Additionally, after the completion of the Masters’ degree, it is required to obtain a doctorate in Chiropractic.
• The doctoral program provides classroom and laboratory training in life sciences like anatomy, physiology, and public health.
• The program also offers the candidate to learn spinal adjustment and manipulation during the practical learning phase.
• Focuses on clinical experience in physical and laboratory diagnosis, physiotherapy, orthopedics, geriatrics, and neurology.
How one can become chiropractor?
A candidate wishes to become a chiropractor after earning a doctorate. If a candidate wants to gain specialty in the field, can take up exams from the Chiropractic specialty boards in India.
Getting a License to Practice
To practice chiropractor in India, you need a license. After completing the required educational qualification and chiropractic training, one can apply for the license through Pre-Licensure Exams. These exams are mandatory and are conducted by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. A candidate should take up these exams in four parts – basic sciences (Part I), clinical sciences (Part II), clinical competency (Part III), and a practical skills exam (Part IV). The main purpose of the exam is to offer a license to start as a private practice after a candidate successfully clears all four parts of the exam.
Which are all conditions chiropractor helps?
It's no secret that many people are suffering from spinal issues, back pain, neck pain, and any misalignment of pain. The pain can be caused by a variety of problems, from a simple back injury to chronic back pain and sciatica. For a lot of people, back pain is a very painful experience, and often we don't get to experience that back pain for more than a few days. But there are some other painful conditions that are related to back pain and may cause unbearable pain.
• Spinal Issue - Spinal problems are one of the most common conditions, affecting approximately most of the adults in India. Chiropractors help relieve the symptoms of spine problems by manipulating the spine, improving nerve function, and relieving pain. What do you think is the first thing a patient says after a chiropractor manipulates the spine? "I feel better."
• Back Pain - If you have back pain, a chiropractor is often the first point of call for a diagnosis and treatment plan.
There are many different factors that can cause back pain, including a misaligned spine or muscle tension in the back. Regardless of the cause, chiropractic manipulation can ease the pain and help you get back on your feet. The chiropractor will be able to determine the source of your pain and will be able to treat you accordingly. After a thorough examination, the chiropractor will be able to determine the source of your pain and will be able to treat you accordingly.
• Neck Pain - If you are suffering from neck pain and aching, then you are not alone. Neck pain is a common ailment that affects the neck and spine. And, the condition can be one of the most painful and debilitating, sometimes leading to complete disability.
A chiropractor is trained to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal pain and to adjust (or manipulate) the neck to relieve pain. Chiropractors may use a variety of techniques – such as neck manipulation, massage therapy, exercise, education, and advice – to help patients of all ages with a range of conditions and injuries.
• Misalignment of Spine - Misalignment of the spine is a serious condition that affects the alignment of the spine and can even cause pain, restricted movement, and even headaches. The condition can affect anyone – even those who do not have any back issues. A chiropractor determines the cause of pain, and so here to help you relieve pain. Whether it’s a treatment to help with your spinal misalignment or a chiropractic adjustment to help your back pain, the best treatment and advice are always available for you.
What is difference between Chiropractor and Physiotherapist?
Although Chiropractors and Physiotherapists work on similar goals that focus on managing pain and relieving symptoms using hands-on therapy techniques to specific conditions, they are slightly different from their approach.
Physiotherapists are specialised in the diagnosis, management, and ability to restore movement. The main goal of the physiotherapist is to improvise the person’s condition that helps in movement and function.
Chiropractors generally align the root cause of the Misalignment structure of the body using manipulation techniques of the spine, joints (adjustments), and ease the pain.
Chiropractor Cost in Bangalore
All of us know that a chiropractor can help us recover from injury or other health conditions, but how do you know how much it will cost you? Price varies depending on where you go and how much they specialize in chiropractic. The average charges of a Chiropractor range from his/her expertise alongside the years of experience. Usually, the cost of the chiropractor will be 1500 INR - 5000 INR per session. However, the cost of the treatment may vary with the good quality care treatment for a patient.
Chiropractor at Physiotattva
At Physiotattva, you will find experienced chiropractors who are expertise in varied techniques that can help patients recover from conditions such as injuries and strains, back pain, sports injuries, headaches, neck pain and whiplash, knee injuries, and sciatica, joint problems, spinal issues, and more.
Physiotattva offers male and female experts chiropractors who hold 12+ years of experience in the musculoskeletal system. We are specialists in manipulative therapies to help correct any misalignment of the spine, correct joint pain, improve quality of life and healing techniques.
Well, there are several types of conditions that do need chiropractic treatment. How many depends on the patient and their condition. But it could be only a few or many. So, why do we need a chiropractor? This is the question everyone thinks of first. The answer is that the human body is designed to be healthy, to move, and to function. But we can’t exercise all the time to keep our body in a healthy condition, and we can’t eat right all the time. So, we need a chiropractor to keep our body moving and to keep our spine in good condition.