How much does a Chiropractor Cost in Bangalore?
Who is a Chiropractor?
Chiropractors are among the most fascinating healthcare professionals who work with the spine, nerves, muscles, and joints to reduce pain, restore health, prevent injury, and improve function—in other words, to help you get and stay healthy. They have helped millions of people feel more energized, relaxed, and comfortable.
Chiropractors have mainly licensed healthcare professionals that care for the patient by providing healthcare services to the musculoskeletal system – the bones, ligaments, nerves, muscles, and tendons. Based on the belief that a complex system of nerve impulses controls the body's structure, chiropractic practitioners manage back and neck pain by applying manual adjustments, spinal manipulations, and other methods to restore health to the musculoskeletal system. They are dedicated to helping patients through the healing process, including hands-on techniques for adjusting the spine.
How to become a qualified chiropractor?
• In India, the Doctor of Chiropractic degree is usually a 5-year integrated Bachelor's degree or B.Sc (Chiro) followed by 2-3 years of Master’s degree program or M.Sc in Chiro.
• Additionally, after completing the master’ degree, it is required to obtain a doctorate in Chiropractic.
• The doctoral program provides classroom and laboratory training in life sciences like anatomy, physiology, and public health.
• The program also offers the candidate to learn spinal adjustment and manipulation during the practical learning phase.
• Focuses on clinical experience in physical and laboratory diagnosis, physiotherapy, orthopedics, geriatrics, and neurology.
How can one become a chiropractor?
A candidate wishes to become a chiropractor after earning a doctorate. If a candidate wants to gain a specialty in the field, can take up exams from the Chiropractic specialty boards in India.
Getting a License to Practice
To practice chiropractors in India, you need a license. After completing the required educational qualification and chiropractic training, one can apply for the license through Pre-Licensure Exams. These exams are mandatory and are conducted by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. A candidate should take up these exams in four parts – basic sciences (Part I), clinical sciences (Part II), clinical competency (Part III), and a practical skills exam (Part IV). The exam's main purpose is to offer a license to start as a private practice after a candidate successfully clears all four parts of the exam.
Which are all conditions chiropractor helps?
It's no secret that many people suffer from spinal issues, back pain, neck pain, and any misalignment of pain. The pain can be caused by various problems, from a simple back injury to chronic back pain and sciatica. For many people, back pain is a very painful experience, and often we don't experience that back pain for more than a few days. But some other painful conditions are related to back pain and may cause unbearable pain.
• Spinal Issue - Spinal problems are one of the most common conditions affecting most adults in India. Chiropractors help relieve the symptoms of spine problems by manipulating the spine, improving nerve function, and relieving pain. What is the first thing a patient says after a chiropractor manipulates the spine? "I feel better."
• Back Pain - If you have back pain, a chiropractor is often the first point of call for a diagnosis and treatment plan.
Many different factors can cause back pain, including a misaligned spine or muscle tension in the back. Regardless of the cause, chiropractic manipulation can ease the pain and help you get back on your feet. The chiropractor will be able to determine the source of your pain and will be able to treat you accordingly. After a thorough examination, the chiropractor will be able to determine the source of your pain and will be able to treat you accordingly.
• Neck Pain - If you suffer from neck pain and aching, you are not alone. Neck pain is a common ailment that affects the neck and spine. And the condition can be one of the most painful and debilitating, sometimes leading to complete disability.
A chiropractor is trained to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal pain and to adjust (or manipulate) the neck to relieve pain. Chiropractors may use various techniques – such as neck manipulation, massage therapy, exercise, education, and advice – to help patients of all ages with various conditions and injuries.
• Misalignment of Spine - Misalignment of the spine is a serious condition that affects the spine's alignment and can even cause pain, restricted movement, and headaches. The condition can affect anyone – even those with no back issues. A chiropractor determines the cause of pain and is here to help you relieve pain. Whether it’s a treatment to help with your spinal misalignment or a chiropractic adjustment to help your back pain, the best treatment and advice are always available.
What is the difference between a Chiropractor and a Physiotherapist?
Although Chiropractors and Physiotherapists work on similar goals that focus on managing pain and relieving symptoms using hands-on therapy techniques for specific conditions, they are slightly different in their approaches.
Physiotherapists are specialized in the diagnosis, management, and ability to restore movement. The physiotherapist's main goal is to improve the person’s condition, which helps in movement and function.
Chiropractors generally align the root cause of the Misalignment structure of the body using manipulation techniques of the spine and joints (adjustments) and ease the pain.
Chiropractor Cost in Bangalore
All of us know that a chiropractor can help us recover from injury or other health conditions, but how do you know how much it will cost you? Price varies depending on where you go and how much they specialize in chiropractic. The average charges of a Chiropractor range from his/her expertise to years of experience. Usually, the chiropractors in Bangalore will cost 1500 INR - 5000 INR per session. However, the cost of the treatment may vary with the good quality care treatment for a patient.
How safe is chiropractic therapy?
Chiropractic therapy is usually considered low-risk. However, there are some possible adverse effects to consider, which include:
- Muscle discomfort
These consequences are uncommon and are more likely to arise if you seek care from a chiropractor who isn't certified. Make sure you opt for an experienced chiropractic therapist to eliminate the possibility of adverse effects.
Chiropractor at Physiotattva
At Physiotattva, you will find experienced chiropractors who are experts in varied techniques to help patients recover from injuries and strains, back pain, sports injuries, headaches, neck pain and whiplash, knee injuries, and sciatica, joint problems, spinal issues, and more.
Physiotattva offers male and female experts chiropractors who hold 12+ years of experience in the musculoskeletal system. We are specialists in manipulative therapies to help correct any misalignment of the spine, correct joint pain, and improve quality of life and healing techniques.
Well, several types of conditions do need chiropractic treatment. How many depends on the patient and their condition. But it could be only a few or many. So, why do we need a chiropractor? This is the question everyone thinks of first. The answer is that the human body is designed to be healthy, to move, and function. But we can’t exercise all the time to keep our bodies healthy, and we can’t eat right all the time. So, we need a chiropractor to keep our body moving and our spine in good condition.
How much does a chiropractor cost in Bangalore?
Generally, start from around Rs.1500/session and can go up to Rs.5000/session. Price highly also on the quality of treatment.
Is chiropractic legal in India?
Yes, chiropractic practices are legal in India. The treatment can be very effective for lower back pain.
Is it healthy to go to a chiropractor?
Chiropractic treatment can be very effective for Lower Back Pain and is also considered safe.
What is the difference between a chiropractor and a physiotherapist?
The basic difference between a chiropractor and a physiotherapist is that a physiotherapist will use exercise, stretching, and mobility techniques. Whereas a chiropractor manipulates and adjusts the body so that the body can heal itself.